Reviev And Price LCD TV Sharp LC-32A39I AQUOS

LCD TV Sharp LC-32A39I AQUOS

Speisikasi the LCD TV Sharp LC-32A39I AQUOS

Price: Rp 4.210.000,-

Sharp is Japan's electronics product vendors are very famous for its variety of sophisticated technologies, just as it is very aesthetically on the product Sharp LCD TV LC-32A39I - AQUOS this trader. These products have feature green technology that could save electric power consumption of light through regulator issued, for the panel products Sharp Aquos LCD provides full warranty for three years since the purchase. This product is equipped level contras ratio 10.000:1 which is very convenient to the vision. Products that have 32-inch screen is equipped with a built in antenna booster.

Specifications LCD TV Sharp LC-32A39I AQUOS:
  • Contrast Ratio: 10,000: 1 (Native Contrast Ratio 1.500:1)
  • Resolution: 1366 x 768 pixel Full HD
  • Screen Size & Type: 32 inchies LCD TV
  • Terminal In / Out: 2 HDMI with the D-sub 15 pin terminal for PC and analogue RGB signals
  • Remote Control: Ready
  • Warranty: 1 year and 3 years panel
  • View Angle (V / H): 176/176
  • Surround Sound: Ready
  • Best Feature 1: Digital Amplifier, Ecological Poor 'Features Advanced OPC (Optical Picture control), the World Multi System
  • Best Feature 2: Built In Teletext, Wide-XGA ASV LCD Panel from Sharp Kameyama Plant



Tag: specification Plasma TV Sharp LC-32A39I – AQUOS, harga LCD TV Sharp LC-32A39I – AQUOS, update news LCD TV Sharp LC-32A39I – AQUOS,price HD LCD TV Sharp LC-32A39I – AQUOS, produk offer LCD TV Sharp LC-32A39I – AQUOS, news LCD TV Sharp LC-32A39I – AQUOS, review LCD TV Sharp LC-32A39I – AQUOS